The Bible awards the believer with favor and increase, but along with this comes the challenge of stewardship. Few Christians see financial responsibility as a reward, but it is the training ground for Christ's purpose in the world today. In this seven-part series, Stephen De Silva teaches on the broad subject of stewardship using his unique approach to wealth. Biblical truth, fresh revelation, and prophetic acts provide students of this series with new levels of breakthrough overcoming the spirit of poverty, the spirit of mammon, and many mysteries of riches and wealth.
1. Releasing the Dreamer In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of dreaming. Every person is engineered by God to dream--to allow our imagination to explore our purpose and refine our vision. This session will heal wounds and release capacity to dream with Sozo-style prayers and the prophetic arts.
2. Trouble with Money In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of biblical economics. Macro economics is a complex science, formidable to the novice and expert alike. This session offers a fresh perspective to the two opposing world economics (Babylonian and Kingdom) in a clear and concise survey from Genesis to Revelation.
3. Spirit of Poverty In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of poverty using his unique approach to wealth. Is money so corrosive that it destroys lives? And if so, why would our good Father ever give us such a snake as riches? This session will identify and remove the poverty spirit in your life with Sozo-style prayers and prophetic acts.
4. Roots of Trust In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of behavior using his unique approach to wealth. Where we place our trust will determine our identity, in turn dictating our behavior. This session confronts destructive spending habits and self-inflicted turmoil, offering tools and deliverance for healing deep places in one's heart.
5. Bound in Spirit In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of power using his unique approach to wealth. What would it look like if power (wealth) were passed into your hands right now? The answer lies in what binds you in spirit. This session delivers tools and insights on how a prosperous soul succeeds under the weight of wealth and power.
6. Spirit of Mammon In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of mammon using his unique approach to wealth. Scripture warns of riches and money, but not to prevent our possession of God's promises. Instead, the supernatural steward uses money and worships God, not the other way around. Learn to identify and overcome the mammon spirit with Sozo-style prayers and prophetic acts.
7. Dominion In this session, Stephen De Silva teaches on the subject of dominion using his unique approach to wealth. In dominion, we are positioned for God to sponsor our stewardship with the miraculous. This session gives tools and insights on dominion, offering Sozo-style prayers and a prophetic commission as a prosperous soul.
* If you buy a full set of CD's, you receive all 7 DVD's for the price of 6.
Your order will ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic orders will be delivered within approximately 3-7 business days and international orders within approximately 1-4 weeks. Please note that delays can be experienced due to customs and/or other variables and are beyond our control and influence.
If you need to make a change to your order, please contact us as soon as possible - ideally within the first 8 hours - and we will do our best to assist you with your request. Please note that our offices are closed on weekends and all major holidays.
Bulk pricing is available for select products by Bethel pastors and are per item and not mix and match. The bulk discount is 20% off the regular retail price for 20 or more copies and 30% off the regular retail price for 30 or more copies. We do not offer a bulk discount on licenses of products. For a quote or to place a bulk order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.