INCLUDES: GOD IS GOOD, IS GOD GOOD & ENCOUNTERING THE GOODNESS OF GOD
God Is Good Book Hardcover:
Respected pastor and bestselling author, Bill Johnson presents a new groundbreaking series that calls believers to build their lives on one unshakeable foundation: the assurance that God is good. The statement "God is good" is more than a positive thought, theological concept or Biblical statement—what you do with these three words defines your reality and determines your destiny. In a world of fear, disease, crisis, torment, uncertainty, and hopelessness, what you believe about God's goodness reveals how you will respond to the trials and circumstances of everyday life.
Learn how to:
- Clearly discern the difference between the will of God and the enemy's plans.
- Confidently pray for breakthrough, believe for miracles, and have faith for God to move, no matter what comes against you.
- Find rest in God's unchanging character and embrace the value of mystery… even when prayers aren't immediately answered.
- Discover God's goodness in both the Old and New Testaments.
- Encounter Jesus Christ as perfect theology—the One Who reveals a good Father.
- Partner with Heaven to release supernatural solutions to a world in chaos.
- Build your life on the solid foundation of God's goodness and experience new realms of supernatural thinking that bring Heaven to Earth, changing the atmosphere around you!
Is God Really Good Book:
Bill Johnson helps answer some of your most controversial and challenging questions about the goodness of God!
The goodness of God is a really big deal. What you believe about His goodness will impact every area of your life. How you think, respond to crisis, pray, relate with God. Even how you relate God to others.
To build your life on the solid foundation of God’s goodness you must be willing to ask the tough questions. Pastor Bill Johnson draws from over 40 years of ministry leadership and experience with God to Biblically help answer some of your most frequently asked questions about God’s goodness. These include:
- Is God really in control of everything?
- Does God cause everything, or are there other factors influencing circumstances?
- Is the God in the Old Testament the same as the God in the New Testament?
- If God is good, and wants to heal people and perform miracles, why do people still get sick and die?
- Is God always in a “Good mood?”
While one book cannot answer every question about God’s goodness, it’s possible for the truth contained in these pages to help you answer the most important question. Is God really good?
Yes He is!
Encountering the Goodness of God Devotional:
The Lord is Good!
In the midst of life’s trials and circumstances, there is a timeless source of peace you can always draw joy from: “Taste and see that the Lord is good!” (Psalm34:8)
Prepare your heart for a daily devotional that draws you into 90 rich encounters with a good God. Each entry begins with a relevant Scripture followed by a powerful insight from Pastor Bill Johnson on experiencing God’s goodness. Each day, you are invited into new depths of closeness with the Father, encountering His goodness as a living reality.
When you taste God’s goodness, everything you see will be impacted.
Find daily rest, peace, and encouragement, no matter what your circumstances may be.
Your order will ship within 1-2 business days. Domestic orders will be delivered within approximately 3-7 business days and international orders within approximately 1-4 weeks. Please note that delays can be experienced due to customs and/or other variables and are beyond our control and influence.
If you need to make a change to your order, please contact us as soon as possible - ideally within the first 8 hours - and we will do our best to assist you with your request. Please note that our offices are closed on weekends and all major holidays.
Bulk pricing is available for select products of 10 or more, and are per item, not mix and match. We do not offer a bulk discount on licenses of products. For a quote or to place a bulk order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.