Up Close and Personal: Behind the Scenes with Bill Johnson and Randy Clark. Bill Johnson and Randy Clark, known worldwide as bestselling authors and leaders in healing ministry, witness the miraculous regularly and see thousands touched by God each year. But it wasn't always so. Now you can listen in as, for the first time, these close friends sit down to interview each other, candidly sharing their personal journeys behind life in the healing spotlight. With honesty, humor and humility they reveal:
- how and why they first got into healing ministry
- the trials, errors and breakthrough experiences that propelled them forward
- the most amazing miracles they've seen
- detailed insights and time-tested advice for more effective ministry
- and more
No stages. No spotlights. No sound checks. No crowds. Just raw, rare, intimate glimpses into real lives—through both the failures and the successes—of two men devoted to God.
The Essential Guide to Healing:
The Bible is full of accounts of miraculous healing. And God is moving as amazingly today as he was back then. Thousands are being healed all over the world—and his children are part of it. For the first time, Bill Johnson and Randy Clark team up to equip Christians to minister healing. Grounded from start to finish in Scripture, Johnson and Clark lay out the rich theological and historical foundation for healing in the church today. Full of inspiring stories, this book offers practical, proven, step-by-step guidance to ministering healing, including how to:
- understand the authority of the believer in healing
- create an atmosphere of faith
- receive words of knowledge
- implement the five-step model of healing prayer
The ministry of healing is not reserved for a select few. God's miraculous healing is part of the Good News—and every believer can become a conduit for his healing power.