The Schools of the Prophets have deep roots in biblical history. In the Old Testament, the Prophet Samuel started a school for the purpose of training young prophets. Elisha succeeded Samuel as the head of the school.
Our goal during our annual School of the Prophets is to develop prophets and prophetesses who can effectively work with five-fold leadership teams to see the history of their cities rewritten.
This product contains all main sessions and breakout sessions from School of the Prophets 2018.
- The Process of Walking Out Your Prophetic Call - Kris Vallotton
- Raising Up Prophetic Companies - Dan McCollam
- Experience vs. Encounter - Michael Dalton
- The Power of Prophetic Declaration - Dan McCollam
- 4 Ways to Stir Up Your Prophetic Office - Michael Dalton
- Pursuit and the Prophetic - Bill Johnson
- Core Values of Prophetic Ministry: Part 1 - Kris Vallotton
- Core Values of Prophetic Ministry: Part 2 - Kris Vallotton
- The Father and Mother Heart of the Prophetic - Ben Armstrong
- Prophetic Protocol in Addressing Leaders - Dan McCollam
- Prophetic Panel Q&A - Kris Vallotton, Dan McCollam, Ben Armstrong, Bethany Hicks
- Growing Your Inner Man and Breaking Off a Poverty Spirit - Kris Vallotton
- Prophets in Business and Government - Kris Vallotton
- Wisdom for Weird and Wonderful God Encounters - Dan McCollam
- Ministry of Multiplication - Michael Dalton
- Dreams & Visions - Ben Armstrong
- Walking in Time - Hayley Braun
- Prophetic Training - Bethany Hicks
- Emerging Prophets - Keith Ferrante
- Intimacy and Friendship with God - Lindsay Coil
- Millennial Prophets - Hayley Braun