The apostle Paul charged the Church to never be lacking in zeal, which compels believers to a life of radical service. Zeal is one of the greatest virtues that we could possibly pass on to the next generation—a zeal for the lost, a zeal for God’s glory, a zeal for His presence, a zeal for godly marriages and families, and a zeal for revival and reformation. Godly zeal will sustain moves of God more than human passion ever could and will energize believers until they have completed their God-given assignment on this earth.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Cultivate a dreaming heart
- Clear out distractions
- Receive vision to pursue God with all diligence
- Abide in God’s fullness with fiery and lasting zeal
- Serve in the spirit of Jesus
- Obtain the promises of God
- See God’s kingdom come in the nations of the world
Prepare to have zeal redefined, reemphasized, and made practical so that you are transformed into a zealous servant of Jesus and His ever-advancing kingdom!