Up close and personal—these stories bring God’s supernatural love and protection closer to “real life” than you may have thought possible.
Igniting Furious Love is an eclectic spiritual partnering of nine on-fire-for-God believers who “turn everything upside down in the church to be as unlike the world as absolutely possible.”
Spanning the globe from Kosovo to Thailand, Russia, Mozambique, and inner-city USA, each writer has a unique story of their furious love for God as manifested in their lives. Through humorous stories, intelligent commentary, and real-life miracles and healings, the culmination of distinct voices and callings of these men and women range from witnessing a blood-drinking witch, confronting Buddhists with machetes, prostitution and gay bars—to lecturing at Cambridge University, experiencing victorious spiritual warfare, planting underground churches, and seeing people being raised from the dead.
Exciting chapters and authors include:
- It s All in the Delivery by Matteus Van Der Steen
- Called to Feed the Hungry by Heidi Baker
- Worldview Shakedown by Greg Boyd
- Raising the Dead by Rolland Baker
- I Will Get Him by Philip Mantofa
- Simply Love by Shampa Rice
- Witches, Babies, and Soldiers by Will Hart
- Stepping Stones by Angela Greenig
- Cradle to Coffin by Robby Dawkins
Igniting Furious Love reveals God’s wildly soul-stirring plans for any who wants to know Him inside out.