Prosperity. It's one of the most dividing words in the church. Some pastors use it to tell their congregations that God will make them all rich, rich, rich! Others spurn the word and insist that true Christlikeness is found in forsaking all worldly riches and possessions. The truth is, neither of these extremes is fully right or fully wrong.
In his latest book, Kris Vallotton mines the scriptures in an eye-opening study of what the Bible really says about poverty, riches, and wealth.
In it you'll find keys to:
- Overcome the never-enough mentality to experience true abundance.
- Break free from a poverty mindset that reaps lack in your life.
- Demystifying Biblical teaching on money so you can discover peace in your finances.
- Learn the difference between riches and wealth.
** The Curriculum Kit includes:
- DVD with six brand-new teaching sessions
- Bonus Q&A video session
- Leader's Guide
- Copy of the Poverty, Riches and Wealth book