Shame has no place in the purpose, plan, and destiny God has for you. Shame lies to us. It robs us of the very freedom we long for, and shackles us in the prison of our past. But you have the power to move past your past, and step into a future that God has prepared for you in freedom. In Unashamed, Christine Caine reveals the often-hidden consequences of shame—in her own life and the lives of so many Christian women—and invites you to join her in moving from a shame-filled to a shame-free life. In her passionate style, Christine leads you into God's Word where you will see for yourself how to believe that God is bigger than your mistakes, your inadequacies, your past, and your limitations. He is not only more powerful than anything you've done but also stronger than anything ever done to you. You can deal with your yesterday today, so that you can move on to what God has in store for you tomorrow—a powerful purpose and destiny he wants you to fulfill.
Session titles include:
- Run, Don't Hide (Run to Jesus, Don't hide From Jesus)
- Today is the Day (Shame Off You Today)
- Posses Your Inheritance (You Must Go In and Take It)
- God Never Wastes a Hurt (Our Scars Can Become a Sign of Victory, Not Shame)
- Highly Unlikely (God Uses Ordinary People to Achieve Extraordinary Results)
Designed for use with the Unashamed DVD (sold separately).