"Kids Carrying The Kingdom" is a Presence-based, God-friendly, Spirit-led children's curriculum. Volume 1 is the first quarter of a year-long curriculum designed to take our children on a journey where they can encounter the Father's love through Jesus Christ. They will discover their identity and be equipped and released to fulfill their "royal mission"... bringing heaven to earth. Each lesson imparts & reveals Kingdom truths; God's love & power and is an opportunity and place to encounter God's presence.
This curriculum is for ages 6-11. There are 12 weekly lessons and 1 review lesson plan.
01. "Two Kingdoms" defines and contrasts the Kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of darkness.
02. "Who's My Daddy?" reveals God the Creator as God our Heavenly Father.
03. "God's Love Reaches Down" shows how a loving and holy God reached through our sin.
04. "Royal Mission" an invitation to God's children to bring heaven to earth.
05. "A Gift From Heaven" introduces the power of God, the Holy Spirit.
06. "Smeared With God" is a teaching that releases God's anointing.
07. "Authority to Rule" details the authority Jesus has given us to demonstrate His Kingdom on earth.
08. "Soaking in His Presence" describes how to "be still and know God."
09. "Hearing God's Voice" describes how to hear and recognize when God is talking to us.
10. "God's Words are Good" is a teaching about demonstrating and releasing the gift of prophecy.
11. "God's Healing Love" is a scriptural study on God's desire to heal.
12. "Healing the Sick" teaches children how to minister God's love through praying for the sick.
13. "Review/Special Events Week"